DON'T LET YOUR ASTHMA OR BREATHING PROBLEMS BE A BARRIER BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WANDERLUST! USE SighnFree™ Portable Mesh Nebulizer FOR INSTANT HELP!
Portable Vaporizer, Lightweight and Portable, one button operation system, continuous working at various angles can use anywhere and anytime.
Easy and Quiet, Silent Operation, virtually noiseless operation.
Low Residues, Low Medication Residue, minimize medication waste <0.1 ml, more efficient in drug delivery.
- produces fine mist that can penetrate deep into your respiratory system naturally.
- Helps provide vapor therapy for colds, flu, bronchitis, and other respiratory ailments.
- Skin care, moisturizing, and for nourishing hair.
- Suitable for all ages, especially for children and seniors.
- Small and portable, you can take it with you on the go.
- One-button operation for easy use.
- Can be used with most asthma treatments.
- The head can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Ultra-low noise, easy operation for home and office use.
- Input: 5V/1A
- Oscillation Frequency: 100kHz± 10%
- Condensation Rate: ≥0.25ml/min.
- Atomized Particles: 0.5-5 Micron
- Medication Flow Rate: Approx 0.4ml/min
- Volume: Max. 10ml
- Material: 115±10%
- Power Supply: USB 5V/1000mA(USB Cable Included) or 2*AA Batteries(Batteries are not included)
- Operating Conditions: +5˚C-+40˚C (Temperature)
- Size: 12x10x4.5cm(Product), 15x12x7cm(Packaging)
- Weight: 120g(Net), 280g(Gross)
What does a nebulizer do and what are the benefits of traveling with one?
- Nebulizers are essential for anyone who requires inhaled respiratory medicine or liquid to reduce the symptoms of their illness and help them breathe.
- Some people rely on their nebulizers everyday to breath effectively and therefor the thought of leaving home without one can be a daunting experience.
- Nebulizers allow liquid respiratory medicine to be inhaled directly into the lungs, opening the airways and increasing lung capacity.
- This enhances lung volume or the amount of air a person can inhale and in turn, reduces any breathing difficulties.
- Owning a portable nebulizer allows you to participate in your regular activities of daily living, without having to worry again.
- If you suffer from a chronic respiratory condition such as COPD, Asthma or Cystic Fibrosis, for example, you will understand the importance of always having your nebulizer close by.
- Some of the bigger home nebulizers can restrict your ability to move around and enjoy the freedom of your lifestyle. Don’t let your medical condition confine you to your home.
- By investing in a portable travel nebulizer you will never have to worry about leaving the house or missing that family vacation again.
- Portable nebulizers come in various sizes and are usually extremely lightweight and include all of the same functions of a home machine, just in a more compact size.
- Most come with convenient portable carry cases and are either battery operated or AC powered.
- You can also choose between a hand held mouth piece or mask for your preferred delivery method.