Healthy Scalp Brush designed with short round silicone bristles to stimulate your scalp, increasing circulation while clearing dead skin cells and helping to prevent dandruff.
Increased circulation has its benefits. When enhanced, it has been shown to encourage hair growth as well as eliminate the contributing factors that can lead to inflammation, itching and even dandruff.
The Health and Beauty Benefits of a Scalp Massage
Scalp massages can decrease stress and boost your mood.
- Stress prevents the body from functioning properly.
- Scalp massages increase the production of serotonin a chemical in your body that increases your mood.
Scalp massages help to create a good environment for hair growth.
- The treatment promotes circulation to the hair follicles.
- Blood flow to the hair cells means healthier hair growing out of your scalp.
- Scalp massages aid in the removal of dead skin cells from the scalp and a flaky scalp is known to worsen hair loss in certain individuals.
- It can be very beneficial to those who suffer from scalp conditions such as dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Scalp massages stimulate blood flow to and from the skin.
- This increases oxygen supply, aids in lymphatic drainage and improves the suppleness of the skin.
- Be sure to look for active ingredients like menthol and peppermint in scalp masks, drops and toners to deeply penetrate into the skin.
- Use aromatic and mentholated oils like rosemary and eucalyptus because they help to create a peaceful and calm environment and stimulate the hair follicles.
Scalp massages should be a regular part of your hair regimen.
- By taking deep breaths during your scalp massage, you will enhance the effects of your massage due to the increase of oxygen flow throughout the body.
- This is beneficial because an increased amount of oxygen flow leads to an increased blood flow, allowing the cells to function at their fullest potential.
- It should be stressed that where hair loss and/or hair thinning is an issue, diet, lifestyle and metabolic functions must be looked into.
- Scalp massages using the appropriate products will help encourage and support new growth, but alone it will not be enough to get sufficient results.
THE WAY TO A HEALTHIER HAIR
- Clears dead skin cells and oil buildup on the scalp
- Helps prevent dandruff
- Increases circulation
- Helps promote scalp health and hair growth
- Deep-reaching bristles help clean braids, weaves, and extensions
- Pairs perfectly with your favorite shampoo and conditioner
Simply adding an extra step to your shower could score you ALL of those perks: the Healthy Scalp Brush is a gently water-resistant scalp massager that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and takes your daily shampoo up a notch.
The flexible rubber tips of the brush gently massage and invigorate your scalp while lathering up and distributing your favorite shampoo, and because the Healthy Scalp Brush is handheld, you can apply as little or as much pressure as you’d like.
Experience the benefits of enhanced cleaning and deep relaxation with the Healthy Scalp Brush.
An enhanced scalp cleaning and exfoliating routine leave the skin healthier, gently lifting away dead skin cells while increasing the blood circulation to keep hair healthy and clean. It is designed to use in the shower and is portable for easy traveling
- Compact and ergonomically designed. It has an ingenious gripping handle which fits between your fingers for enhanced grip, even when wet.
- Soft Silicone Brush pin: Reduce bacteria and imitate scratching the scalp. And multi comb convex point design, so that full contact with the hair shampoo, deep clean.
- The perfect brush for distributing shampoo and conditioner through your hair. It also stimulates the scalp and hair shaft. Helps strengthen the roots of the hair, making fell fuller.
- Detachable, Easy to clean.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a small amount of your favorite shampoo to your scalp and distribute through the roots of your hair.
- Hold the Healthy Scalp Brush in the palm of your hand with the rubber tips facing away from you and the handle in between your index and middle fingers for a firmer grip and better control.
- Starting at the front of your head, slowly glide the shampoo brush over your entire scalp, using as much or as little pressure as you’d like and taking care to spend extra time on areas where you may have noticed flaky or dry scalp.