Cockroaches, mosquitoes, mice or something like that can be seen almost everywhere. They are disgusting, unsanitary, especially for children. Because mosquitoes transmit malaria, and rats may carry the virus and cockroaches spread bacteria. They are dangerous sometimes! For the sake of you and your family's health, you need this GreatHouse™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, and create a clean and healthy living environment for them. The greatest love always lies in the details.
GreatHouse™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Features:
- It is applicable to repel cockroach, mosquito, insect, pest, mice etc.
- The repelling ultrasonic frequency is 22 - 65KHz and the effective range is 80 - 120sqm
- Non-toxic and environment-friendly
- Safe and odorless
- With ABS shell, durable and shock resistant
- Power source: AC 90V - 250V, 50 - 60Hz
- Install it on the power socket of the wall in the height of 20 - 80 cm, ensuring vertical to the ground ( strictly forbid keep flat on the ground ). If there is no power socket of the same height in your home, and you need an external patch board to keep the product in the same height
- Not allow tall barrier lying in the front of the product within 1 meter
- The product needs to toward the open area, but you do not allow to choose the long-time open doors and windows ( or it will weaken ultrasonic intensity, decreasing the efficiency of rodent repellent)
- Try to avoid directly facing the curtain, fabric sofa, etc. and other fabric items ( because the fabric items can absorb ultrasonic wave )
- First, you need to install the product in the most severe area of rat damage, and after the mice are destroyed, transfer it in the center of the whole house ( such as a living room ) or the mouse will easy to.
- Week1-2: The quick impact & runs away from the shelter
- Week2-4:non-immune & nervous system damaged
- Week4-6: Intolerable & flee from home forever
- Tips: To keep the pest from coming back continued use is recommended.
1. Are these ultrasonic repellents work well without traps, poisons or chemicals?
👉Yes, it works very well and drives away all the pests, like spiders, mice, mosquitoes, rats, roaches, ants, snakes and so on.
2. Is this ultrasonic pest control noisy? Does it buzz?
👉No, the Electronic Pest Repeller is simple to use and safe around family and most pets. Inaudible to humans and non-rodent household pets, the ultrasonic sound is broadcast in intermittent volume levels up to 100 dBA and varying frequencies (20 kHz to 65 kHz) to disorient and perturb pests.
3. Does it use too much electricity?
👉No, it only requires low energy consumption.
4. Is it safe for our pets like dogs and cats?
👉Pest repellent plug-in device is also completely safe for dogs cats and other pets except for domestic rats hamsters gerbils and rabbits.
1. Keep distance from carpet, curtain and any sound absorption material that may reduce the effect.
2. The number of rodents and Vermins may increase in the first few days. And the Vermin repellent will drive them away completely for good about four weeks later.
3. Please use a dry and soft cloth with some neuter wash to clean the electronic pest pug in.
4. Do not drop the ultrasonic electronic pest repellent and make strong striking on it.