😁BRIGHTEN YOUR SMILE WITH EXTRA-WHITE TEETH!😁
Benefits of brushing your teeth with baking soda.
- Change your style of brushing: The majority of people start brushing with a particular side, in the case of right-handed people it is usually the upper-left side of your jaw-line. Baking soda is gritty and if not applied evenly with water there are chances of certain sections of your jaw receiving excess grit thereby weakening the enamel and gum tissue of the surrounding area.
- Mix and match: Baking soda can prove to be an excellent tool against plaque formation when used along with some of these substances apart from the usual water and salt.
- Baking Soda and Lemon Juice or Vinegar: Lemon consists of excellent bleaching abilities. You can mix lemon juice or vinegar with baking soda and let it sit for two-three minutes before rinsing it with cold water. In the case of vinegar, you can brush your teeth with regular toothpaste to get rid of the taste of vinegar.
- Baking Soda and Peppermint Extract: To combat that weird after-taste, you can mix it with a hint of peppermint extract for an exciting flavor.
- Baking Soda with Strawberry: Strawberry is known to have high oxidizing properties, You can use the pulp of one whole strawberry and make a paste of it with baking soda, and apply it on to your teeth, this would give you whiter teeth.
- Ultra Strong Natural Stain Remover: Strong baking soda penetrates crevices in teeth enamel deeply to remove stubborn tea, coffee or nicotine stains
- Naturally Whiter Teeth: Removes dirt and food particles while neutralizing plaque acid
- Non-toxic, Safe, Chemical-free: No fluoride, triclosan, peroxide to harm your cavities
- All-Round Oral Care: Prevent tooth decay; strengthen teeth and gums
- Odor Control & Distinct Freshness: Natural fruity flavor to leave your mouth all-day freshness
- Ingredients: Baking soda, natural herbal extracts
- Flavor: Passion Fruit, Blueberry
- Weight: 220g